four.54 from 15 votes
Sweet Chili Chicken Bowls
These Sweet Chili Chicken Bowls are made with the gradual cooker for a no effort, flavorful, and unique meal.
Total Cost $7.27 recipe / $1.21 serving
- 1 20 ounces.canbeaten pineapple in juice $1.59
- 1 15 ounces.canblack beans $zero.63*
- 1medium mango $1.00
- threeclovesgarlic, minced$zero.24
- 2inchesfresh ginger, grated$zero.28
- 1medium lime $zero.30
- three/fourtspsalt $zero.05
- 1/fourcupcandy chili sauce $zero.24
- 1huge three/four lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast$1.68
- 6cupscooked jasmine rice $1.04
- 1/fourbunch recent cilantro, non-compulsory$zero.22
Add the beaten pineapple (with juice), black beans (rinsed and tired), cubed mango, minced garlic, grated ginger, juice from the lime, salt, and candy chili sauce to the gradual cooker. Stir to mix the substances. (Step by way of step footage for how to cut a mango here)
Add the chicken breast to the gradual cooker and canopy it with the fruit and bean combination. Place the lid at the gradual cooker and cook dinner on top for 4 hours (or low for eight hours).
Spoon one cup of cooked jasmine rice right into a bowl adopted by way of one cup of the candy chili shredded chicken. Add recent cilantro on best and serve.
*I used black beans that I had in the past cooked from dry using my slow cooker.