posted March 19, 2008 by way of Gina
Eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, bell pepper, garlic and onion sauteed with recent herbs. Perfect means to make use of up your summer season lawn greens.
Gina’s Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 6 • Serving Size: 1 1/Four cup • Points +: Three pts • Smart Points: 1
Calories: 103.6 • Fat: 1.1 g • Protein: Three.eight g • Carb: 23.2 g • Fiber: Five.Four g • Sugar: Three.1 g
Sodium 96.Four mg with out including salt
- 1 massive onion, chopped
- 2 crimson bell peppers, chopped
- Three-Four small zucchini squash, lower into 1/Four inch slices
- 1 massive eggplant, peeled and cubed
- Four massive tomatoes, chopped
- Three cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped recent parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- salt and recent pepper to style
- 1/3 cup seasoned complete wheat bread crumbs
- olive oil spray (I used my Misto)
In a Four-quart dutch oven or saucepan, spray a pan with cooking spray. Cook the onion and the garlic on low warmth till comfortable, Five-6 mins, don’t let garlic burn. Add eggplant, peppers and tomatoes, carry to simmer coated for 15 mins. Add zucchini, simmer for 10 extra mins or till the greens are comfortable. Stir within the herbs, season with salt and pepper to style.
Sprinkle at the bread crumbs and cook dinner every other Five mins. Remove the bay leaf and serve.