fast lemon garlic fish
Total Cost: $2.89
Cost Per Serving: $1.45
- 2 (three ounces.) tilapia fillets $1.99
- ¼ bunch recent parsley $zero.17
- 1 med lemon $zero.50
- 1 clove garlic $zero.07
- 1 Tbsp olive oil $zero.11
- ⅛ tsp salt $zero.02
- 15-20 cranks freshly cracked black pepper $zero.03
- Rinse the parsley and take away as a lot water as imaginable by means of shaking into the sink (cling onto the stems). Pull the leaves from the stems and position them within the meals chopper or processor. Cut the lemon in part and upload the juice and zest from one part into the meals chopper. Save the opposite part of the lemon for garnish. Also upload the garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. Turn the chopper on till the parsley and garlic are finely minced and the mix is definitely blended.
- Place the fish fillets (thawed) to a bowl or shallow dish and pour the lemon-garlic-parsley combine over most sensible. Make positive either side are lined. Some would possibly run off however this is k. Spray the grill floor with non-stick spray and preheat for five mins.
- Place the fish fillets within the sizzling grill, shut the lid and set the timer for two mins. Check the fish after two mins. If you need the fish extra browned, cook dinner for one further minute. Carefully take away the fish from the grill (it is going to be subtle). Serve with further slices of lemon if desired.