With simply 4 elements, those mushy/chewy, simply slightly candy desserts could not be more straightforward. Warm from the oven, they are best possible with soup and stew.
At a look
- 12 desserts
- three cups King Arthur Unbleached Self-Rising Flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or melted butter
- 12-ounce bottle or can beer; or 1 half of cups membership soda or seltzer water
- 12 oz. King Arthur Unbleached Self-Rising Flour
- 7/eight ounce sugar
- 7/eight ounce vegetable oil or 1 ounce melted butter
- 12 oz. beer, membership soda, or seltzer water
- 340g King Arthur Unbleached Self-Rising Flour
- 25g sugar
- 25g vegetable oil or 28g melted butter
- 340g beer, membership soda, or seltzer water
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease or spray with non-stick cooking spray a 12-cup muffin pan. Or line the pan with papers, and spray the papers.
- Combine the entire elements, blending temporarily simply till the entire flour is moistened.
- Fill the muffin cups about three/four complete, and bake till desserts spring again when pressed frivolously within the center, about 14 to 18 mins; the tops will keep faded. These are highest loved heat from the oven.
- Remove from the oven, and serve heat.
- Yield: 12 desserts.