five.zero from eight critiques
honey mustard hen salad
Total Cost: $2.72
Cost Per Serving: $1.36
- 1 massive (about ¾ lb.) hen breast $1.49*
- 2 stalks celery $zero.32
- ¼ cup dried cranberries $zero.28
- ¼ cup mayonnaise $zero.33
- 1½ Tbsp honey $zero.17
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard $zero.06
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar $zero.01
- ¼ tsp salt $zero.02
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder $zero.02
- ⅛ tsp paprika $zero.02
- Prepare the dressing by means of combining the mayonnaise, honey, dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, salt, garlic powder, and paprika. Refrigerate till in a position to make use of.
- Cut the hen breast into 1 to two inch items. Coat a small skillet with non-stick spray and cook dinner the hen over medium warmth till the out of doors is golden brown and the most important items are not crimson inside of (7-10 min.). Allow the hen to chill fairly.
- While the hen is cooling, more or less chop the cranberries and reduce the celery into small items. Place the cranberries and celery in a big bowl. Once the hen is cool sufficient to deal with, more or less chop it into very small items. Add the chopped hen to the bowl, in conjunction with the dressing. Stir till the entirety is blended and covered in dressing. Serve in an instant or refrigerate till in a position to devour.
*I were given my hen breast on sale for $1.99/lb.