four.84 from 6 votes
“Everything” White Bean Dip
This White Bean Dip will get the “the whole lot” remedy with a crunchy sprinkle of dehydrated onion and different spices.
Total Cost $three.28 recipe / $zero.66 serving
Servingsfivehalf cup every
- 2-15 ouncescanswhite beans (army or cannellini)$2.18
- 1/fourcupolive oil$zero.64
- 1-2Tbsplemon juice$zero.09
- halftspgarlic powder$zero.05
- halftspsmoked paprika$zero.05
- halftspdehydrated onion flakes$zero.05
- halftsppoppy seeds$zero.05
- halftspsesame seeds$zero.05
- Coarse flooring pepper, 10-15 cranks of a pepper mill$zero.05
- Pinchcrimson pepper flakes (not obligatory)$zero.02
Drain and rinse the white beans. Add the beans, olive oil, 1 Tbsp of lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, smoked paprika, and a pair of Tbsp of water to a meals processor. Process till clean, including a slightly extra water if wanted. Taste and upload extra lemon juice if desired (I used 2 Tbsp, however I find it irresistible tart).
In a small bowl, mix the elements for the topping (dehydrated onion, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, pepper, crimson pepper flakes). Sprinkle one of the vital topping over the bean dip and refill with extra after the highest layer has been eaten.