Hector Sanchez; Food Styling: Chelsea Zimmer; Prop Styling: Mindi Shapiro
- half cup entire roasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup tired jarred roasted pink peppers
- 1/four cup crumbled feta
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon scorching paprika
- Salt and pepper
Pulse almonds in a meals processor till finely chopped. Place oil and garlic in a skillet; activate medium-low warmth. When aggregate sizzles, wait 30 seconds, then switch to processor. Add final components except for salt and pepper; procedure till neatly mixed. Season with salt and pepper.
- This yummy dip is full of taste, due to components like garlic, crumbled feta, and scorching paprika.
- Yield: 1 1/four cups