Cauliflower “Fried Rice”
I LOVE fried rice, and incessantly make my very own fried rice at house with brown rice which is scrumptious. But once in a while once I wish to reduce down on my carbs, I go for cauliflower rice.
I posted this Cilantro Lime Cauliflower “Rice” some time again, and it used to be an enormous hit. So I determined to mess around with that recipe and make this Asian model to move with the Orange Chicken I posted the previous day, and my husband (who detests cauliflower) used to be lovely amazed how the meal grew to become out. The parts are beneficiant and also you get a serving or two of greens into your vitamin.
If you favor this, you may additionally like:
Brown Fried Rice
Asian Edamame Fried Rice
Pineapple Shrimp Fried Rice
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice
Cauliflower “Fried Rice”
Total Time: 30 mins
- 1 medium head (about 24 ounces) cauliflower, rinsed
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 egg whites
- 1 huge egg
- pinch of salt
- cooking spray
- half of small onion, diced effective
- half of cup frozen peas and carrots
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- five scallions, diced, whites and vegetables separated
- three tbsp soy sauce, or extra to style (Tamari for Gluten Free)
- Remove the core and let the cauliflower dry totally.
- Coarsely chop into florets, then position part of the cauliflower in a meals processor and pulse till the cauliflower is small and has the feel of rice or couscous – do not over procedure or it’s going to get comfortable. Set apart and repeat with the remainder cauliflower.
- Combine egg and egg whites in a small bowl and beat with a fork. Season with salt.
- Heat a big saute pan or wok over medium warmth and spray with oil.
- Add the eggs and cook dinner, turning a couple of occasions till set; put aside.
- Add the sesame oil and saute onions, scallion whites, peas and carrots and garlic about three to four mins, or till comfortable.Raise the warmth to medium-high.
- Add the cauliflower “rice” to the saute pan at the side of soy sauce. Mix, quilt and cook dinner roughly five to six mins, stirring continuously, till the cauliflower is fairly crispy at the out of doors however comfortable at the inside of.
- Add the egg then take away from warmth and blend in scallion vegetables.
Yield: four servings, Serving Size: 1 third cup
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 2
- Points +: three
- Calories: 108
- Total Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
- Sodium: 868mg
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 9g