Baked Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Thighs
These flavorful and juicy baked Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Thighs are a breeze to make and are even wonderful the following day.
Total Cost $five.57 recipe / $1.39 serving
- 15 ouncescanpineapple chunks in juice$1.29
- 1inchcontemporary ginger, grated$zero.11
- 2clovesgarlic, minced$zero.16
- 1/fourcupsoy sauce$zero.40
- 1 half ofTbsprice vinegar$zero.17
- 2Tbspbrown sugar$zero.03
- fourboneless, skinless hen thighs (about 1 1/four lbs)$2.35
- threecomplete inexperienced onions, sliced$zero.33
- fourcupscooked rice$zero.69
Preheat the oven to 400 levels. Drain the pineapple juice from the can to make use of within the sauce (it will have to be about three/four cup juice general). Save the pineapple chunks for later. Combine the pineapple juice, grated ginger, minced garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, and cornstarch in a small sauce pot. Stir till the whole lot is definitely mixed and the cornstarch is dissolved. Cook the mix over medium warmth till it starts to boil and turns into thick and shiny. Turn the burner off and upload the pineapple chunks to the sauce.
Coat a small casserole dish with non-stick spray. Arrange the hen thighs within the dish in order that they don’t seem to be overlapping. Pour the pineapple teriyaki sauce over the hen, permitting some to get beneath the hen items.
Bake the hen within the preheated oven for 35 mins, or till the hen is cooked via. Top the hen with the sliced inexperienced onions. To serve, scoop one hen thigh plus pineapple items and sauce over a bowl of cooked rice.